70 Topic Ideas for A 5-Minute Presentation

Posted by FreeEssayWriter FreeEssayWriter

If a student is asked to deliver a presentation of 5-minutes, an appropriate topic is the first thing that comes to his mind. These 5 minutes are enough to create a lasting impression on the audience’s mind. Therefore, one should choose the right topic that strikes the right chord of the readers, to do it perfect you can look for any write essay for me service online.

It may require a lot of time for selecting a good topic. Thus, the key is to hire a professional essay writer for choosing topics for your presentations and free essays.

To ease this task, we have also prepared a list of some interesting topics for a 5-minute presentation:

Why it’s better to adopt a pet from a shelter
Choosing the perfect leash for your dog
What is the best food for your pet?
How much exercise does your pet need?
The horror of puppy mills
Bringing back endangered species
How long are giraffes in labor
Domestication of horses
Picking the right vet
Sleeping with your dog
Why should you get goats in pairs?
Ethics of zoos
Bringing back endangered species
The domestication of dogs
How to keep a goldfish alive for a long time?
How to choose the right pet?
Why cats are so independent?
When to get a dog?
What kind of dog is best for a household with children?
Why do therapy animals work?
The importance of attachment
How to compromise on names for your kids
What is the ideal age to start a family?
How important are grandparents
Traveling with children
Strategies for potty training
How to help a child with nightmares
Middle child syndrome
How many kids should you have?
How to recognize a gifted child
When your child doesn’t like to eat
How to encourage good eating habits
When to intervene with a bully
Being active in your child’s school
The benefits of aunts and uncles
When a family falls apart?
The first days with a new baby
When to call the doctor
Caring for an ailing parent
Balancing home and career
When to start saving for retirement
IRA vs. Roth IRA
When should you start saving for your children’s college education?
Crowdfunded loans vs. the bank
How Kickstarter changed everything
Using your HSA
How to apply for a mortgage
Improving your credit score
How to negotiate a raise
Renting vs. buying
Live life king size
How to find the money to go to college
How much control should the federal government have over curriculum design?
How to choose a college
Ideas for narrowing down a career choice
When to declare a major
Benefits of charter schools
Why charter schools are bad
Negative effects of school vouchers
Attracting the right people to the teaching profession
Discipline in the classroom
Memory tricks that work
Why homework is bad
Should students still have to use the books in the library?
Why cursive should still be taught in schools
Textbooks vs. tablets
Benefits of going to a trade school
Are there positives to taking a gap year?
The problem with low teacher pays
Social media in the classroom

Hopefully, some of these topic ideas will help you. If you are still confused and need further assistance, hiring an essay writing help free is a good option.

5 Comments

John John

Re: 70 Topic Ideas for A 5-Minute Presentation

Thank you so much
Skymarketing Skymarketing

Skymarketing

nice post Skymarketing
skymarketing.com.pk/
aileenbaryan aileenbaryan

Re: 70 Topic Ideas for A 5-Minute Presentation

I really love this impressive information thanks for the share.
Best regards from essay writer
Marsala Marsala

Re: 70 Topic Ideas for A 5-Minute Presentation

One can say a lot about whether it is good to use student assistance services or not, but the fact is that a very large number of students use it. I am in favor of using it because in my opinion there is a lot of unnecessary information in college. I always turn to the essay writing service and they help me do great work.
leschrapid leschrapid

Re: 70 Topic Ideas for A 5-Minute Presentation

I really like your content because it is very informative and knowledgeable content. 1v1 lol slope unblocked
Nice.That a really interesting topic. I really thankful to you for this useful and informative blog post and really appreciated you keep blogging.